Hello all..

New to the Vauxhall Astra L Forums? Introduce yourself here
Kwozzii

Post by Kwozzii »

At least you've heard something - I get updates from my dealer to tell me they've got nothing to tell me.....
out of interest, when did you order yours??

thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Kwozzii wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:27 pm At least you've heard something - I get updates from my dealer to tell me they've got nothing to tell me.....
out of interest, when did you order yours??
First week of March. Im not holding out much hope for September to be honest, but with all these delays I'm just glad I've part exchanged my current car a year earlier than planned! I've gone for the 1.2 Petrol GS Line hatch in white... it was that or a Mazda 3. Hope these delays don't make me regret it...
Isp1890

Post by Isp1890 »

Interesting…. I’ve not had anything from my dealer at all but I think that’s likely down to poor customer service over anything else. I’m pleased to be getting the new plate but considering the wait so far I’ve got no faith that we’ll even get it this year! (Ordered in November!)

6776863F-B3AF-4DD6-BD1A-4B12A5CAC979.jpeg

thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Well it didn't show up on the 26th. Call today to hear there are apparent "European transport delays" and they can't give me an update 😤
Kwozzii

Post by Kwozzii »

My 'anticipated collection date' was 19/09-03/10 - all I've had is a call to say they'll ring me the end of October .....
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

My car is here and I'm collecting Friday afternoon 👌 A small victory after a week of Covid
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Collected my 1.2 GS Line about an hour ago, I'm the first personal locally to get one! It's lovely but I'm a bit scared to drive it 🤣

It was sadly delivered with a scratch on the drivers door sill which the dealership have touched up for now but are going to have it in for repair in a few weeks.
Deleted User 154

Post by Deleted User 154 »

Just ordered an Astra 1.2T Ultimate auto with a suggested delivery date of end March 2023. Only time will tell if I have the patience to wait that long.
How many months did you have to wait for your Astra to be delivered?
Spiral2

Post by Spiral2 »

spikey2059 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:37 pm Just ordered an Astra 1.2T Ultimate auto with a suggested delivery date of end March 2023. Only time will tell if I have the patience to wait that long.
How many months did you have to wait for your Astra to be delivered?
I can't answer that, but what I can say is that I ordered my Ultimate Hybrid back in mid-February (the first to order one in my dealership, apparently)... and I still don't have a build date, let alone a delivery date. At the time they estimated July, but that was more of a guess really.

So that's 9 months and counting!

(I also have a horrible feeling that they'll try and put the price up when it eventually comes, even though I paid a deposit with the order).
Deleted User 154

Post by Deleted User 154 »

Thanks for your reply, Apart from the amazing lead time my other concern is that Vauxhall have a habit of tweaking the vehicle spec without any notification. I have enjoyed 10 new or pre registered Vauxhall’s in the last 12 years but I may just have to consider my options, thankfully I have not paid a deposit. Just can’t believe that it’s not possible to solve the component shortage issues but what do I know.