Manual - pages out of sequence??

All Vauxhall Astra L related discussions
Bobmoo79

Post by Bobmoo79 »

Does anybody else have an owners manual which has pages out of sequence throughout??

Was trying to find some information but the pages are all over the place in my copy (came with my 72 plate astra L bought in Jan 24). It makes finding anything a pain in the ***.

Xero

Post by Xero »

Funnily enough, I noticed this last night too! Was looking how to turn off the child locks and the pages were all over the place.
MELenium2000

Post by MELenium2000 »

Hi
When I got my brand new car I did not get a user manual, I was told I they do not issue them with a new car anymore and that I could download it from the Vauxhall website. Also there is one in the my vauxhall app.
Bobmoo79

Post by Bobmoo79 »

Seems like I'm not the only one with a dodgy manual. Must have been a faulty batch I guess.

to not get one at all with a new car seems a bit cheap considering how much the car costs!
Dani3ljam3s

Post by Dani3ljam3s »

Mines the same ! Thought it was just mine !
Cram

Post by Cram »

Yep mines the same, I spoke to the dealer and also the Vauxhall customer care people and Vauxhall has done nothing about it, it seems like all the books are the same the only way to get it in the right order is to download it on the internet.
Ant

Post by Ant »

Mines the same for a 72 plate.
On-line download is OK though
LythamChristopher

Post by LythamChristopher »

Mine too.