Greetings from Somerset

New to the Vauxhall Astra L Forums? Introduce yourself here
lfin386

Post by lfin386 »

Just taken delivery (from dealer stock!) of brand new Astra PHEV GS line in crimson red. I guess may be a cancelled order as has an unusual spec. In addition to GS line standard spec , it has 18in alloys, heated windscreen, HUD & upgraded speakers (with sub-woofer in boot)
Only had it 2 days & a lot of features that will take a while to digest but very pleased so far. HUD will take some getting used to I think though.
I traded my 1 year old Corsa e SRi which I loved but too much stress with broken or not working rapid chargers was too much. Standing in the pouring rain trying to nudge a charger into life is no fun. Full electric is the way to go but not yet.
More & more BEVs are competing for a not fit for purpose charger network. Until this improves dramatically and catches up to demand I am sure I made the right decision to go PHEV

thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

That spec I believe was used for the demonstrator models the dealerships got back in the summer. Its the exact spec I drove and I immediately regretted not ordering one with a HUD haha!!
Deleted User 154

Post by Deleted User 154 »

I picked my GS line hybrid up just before Christmas. Have now covered 1000 miles so just about got to grips with the raft of features. Hope you enjoy driving yours as much as I enjoy driving mine.