Hello all..

New to the Vauxhall Astra L Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ht1917

Post by Ht1917 »

spikey2059 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:37 pm Just ordered an Astra 1.2T Ultimate auto with a suggested delivery date of end March 2023. Only time will tell if I have the patience to wait that long.
How many months did you have to wait for your Astra to be delivered?
I ordered Astra 1.2 ultimate auto June 2022 was told estimated delivery would be Dec 2022, however I’m still waiting, got in touch with dealership today and told that a build date has been scheduled but still no info. Looks like I’m still going to be waiting a while

Deleted User 154

Post by Deleted User 154 »

After spending much of my past career launching products into the European market place I just can’t comprehend why Vauxhall offer products for sale that they are unable to supply within a reasonable timeframe. This just has to lead to customer dissatisfaction and frustration.
On a positive note the Astra is a delight to drive when you eventually get hold of one. As you may see in a previous post I got tired of waiting for my Ultimate auto to be built and managed to grab a GS Line hybrid that I spotted in the showroom of my local dealer. I have now driven just over 700 miles and have not yet spotted another New Astra on the road.

05D792CD-9392-4C27-88B1-AD0885C1ED3F.jpeg

TrumpetBoy

Post by TrumpetBoy »

As an update from yesterday I received a call from the dealership I ordered from. Was I wrong to get excited? Probably

Apparently due to a shortage of delivery drivers the vauxhall distribution centre in the UK (where they all go to be distributed to dealerships) is at capacity and they can still give no delivery date. Not sure what at capacity means in reality but my car is in the UK in an undefined queue waiting for delivery to the dealership.

Vauxhall. The gift that just keeps giving.
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Yes this is the excuse I was given back in September when it was due to arrive, then it turned up unexpectedly at the dealership a month later. Keep the faith, it'll come 😀