Hi all

New to the Vauxhall Astra L Forums? Introduce yourself here
bprecey

Post by bprecey »

Hi everyone,

just joined and introducing myself.

I am returning to the Astra after about 20 years. I’ve had other brands but more recently I owned a 2014 Mokka and Currently a 2019/2020 Grandland X Business Edition Nav. I have loved owning both of these cars.

I have recently (about 6 weeks ago) placed and order for an Astra Ultimate PHEV and cannot wait to get my hands on it.

I am sure that I will have questions and hopefully be able to share my experiences and look forward to being part of the community here.

Barry

Kwozzii

Post by Kwozzii »

Hello Barry, congratulations on your order - have they given you an expected delivery date at all?

Kwozzii
bprecey

Post by bprecey »

Kwozzii wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:07 pm Hello Barry, congratulations on your order - have they given you an expected delivery date at all?

Kwozzii
I ordered the car back in July and the Garage still have no idea when I will get this car. They said 12-16 weeks. 16 weeks will be mid to late November. Not holding up any hope of that given they don't even have a date at the dealership as of late Oct 2022!!
Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 »

Hi, I also ordered the astra gs line around august. They told me should be built around feb-March 2023. Got an email few weeks ago saying that other astras have been coming back sooner than expected and should probably get it end of the year. No info on build date or anything
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Fingers crossed for you all. The wait is definitely worth it!