Share order and delivery dates

All Vauxhall Astra L related discussions
aTOMBristol

Post by aTOMBristol »

Hi,

I'm a new member. I had an old Asta a while ago.
But now I ordered a new Astra GS Tourer Plug-in hybrid car back on June.
When we paid a deposit I've been told that I can expect the car would be delivered around November-December.
It's November and still no assembly date yet.

So I though that if anybody else ordered a new Astra hybrid, did you get a delivery date?

aTOMBristol

Post by aTOMBristol »

This is just a joke.
Got an email from dealer. I ordered the Asta GS Line Tourer back in June. I've been told then it will be delivered around November/December.
Now the email states that they plan to build and deliver my car just end of July 2023. 😩

I'd it really worth to wait more than year ?
jng

Post by jng »

Ordered ours in August. Up to now firm date eludes us although dealer is muttering Feb 23
Deleted User 154

Post by Deleted User 154 »

Got tired of waiting for a factory build Astra Ultimate delivery due in April 2023 so managed to pick up today a GS Line 1.6 Hybrid.
A major change from our previous Grandland but at least my Mrs. is happy.
First impressions are that it’s a delightful very smooth drive and exceptionally quiet even in hybrid mode.

EC9F8939-9AA3-44E6-831B-393A8DE3CC10.jpeg

TrumpetBoy

Post by TrumpetBoy »

I ordered mine on 5th Feb and am still waiting. I have been told that it will be end Jan / early Feb. I do know the car is built and is being shipped to UK so can't be long now. It had better be worth the wait!
Spiral2

Post by Spiral2 »

No updates on my Ultimate hybrid (ordered a year ago, less three weeks), but what's interesting is the trim doesn't even appear as an option on Vauxhall's website any more.

I won't be impressed if they end up bumping me down to the GS-line trim, and I know that'd come with a massive price rise too (indeed, the base price of the GS-line is more than the ordered cost of my Ultimate!)
Ht1917

Post by Ht1917 »

Ordered my astra ultimate 30th June, still no updates. Been in touch with my dealership today and they have said a build date has been scheduled but I’m yet to find out any more info
Command_F

Post by Command_F »

I've just had a verbal update from my dealer (I rang them). Ultimate PHEV hatch, ordered late July 2022, will be available for hand-over on March 1st. I didn't ask what date the car is expected at the dealership. Apparently, I should have had a message direct from Stellantis earlier this month but that didn't happen.

The dealership is only receiving a trickle of vehicles at the moment so obviously there's a step in production rates happening now (or perhaps already has).
TrumpetBoy

Post by TrumpetBoy »

I had a call from my dealership yesterday say that despite my car now being in the UK they are 'at capacity' at the distribution centre due to lack of drivers. Cannot give a date when the car will move from there to the dealership.
MattAstra

Post by MattAstra »

Order Astra PHEV car in September 22.

I haven't been getting any form of contact so I phoned up for an update a few days ago. I've been told my VIN and Build date which was 10th Jan.

They have said that should be with them by end of Jan mid Feb at the latest.

But they did also throw in about the lack of drivers. So who know?!

What was everyone else's updates like?