Share order and delivery dates

All Vauxhall Astra L related discussions
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

GS Line ordered March 22. Delivered October 22.

Initially promised June, then August, then September. When it didn't show up then they cited delivery driver shortages, and then it showed up randomly a month later. I've seen 2 others in my area and maybe 7 or 8 of the new Grandland

TrumpetBoy

Post by TrumpetBoy »

Well I have finally heard that my ultimate (ordered 23rd Feb 2022) has now arrived at the dealership awaiting its paint protection. Not long now (whoop). Pure Panel Pro and Nappa seats. Can't wait. Will review when I finally get it

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Spiral2

Post by Spiral2 »

Good to see that Ultimates are starting to be delivered - and with PurePanel Pro, too!

It'll be a year next week since I ordered my Ultimate hybrid.

Today the phone rang and for the first time there's an estimate of when my car will arrive: June/July this year.

The good news is that Vauxhall have a price gaurantee, so it'll be just over £4,000 cheaper than the current price!
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Looks lovely in the red! I really wasnt fussed that mine didn't come with PPP, but seeing it there I am a little jealous haha. Looks very smart, hope you enjoy the car!! 😀
Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 »

Ordered the gs petrol line in august next last year. I have just received email that it will be delivered to the dealership end of this month and I will have the new plates ready for next month. 😀
Dani3ljam3s

Post by Dani3ljam3s »

I ordered the GS line in electric yellow last august and I’ve been told middle to late March today ! Hoping I get the latest spec and not the red accents on dash and doors but will have to wait and see !
TrumpetBoy

Post by TrumpetBoy »

You could not make this up. My car has been in the dealership all week (they certainly didn't want to rush after waiting a year already) and due to collect today. Yesterday I got a call from them to say they could not tax it due to a problem with the DVLA system not having the car details. Nothing I can do - they have all my money (not urgent then) so I just have to accept the latest set of excuses. Maybe one day I will get the car
aTOMBristol

Post by aTOMBristol »

Is it really true that GS Sports Tourer is not even on production yet?
I am waiting almost an year so far and it looks like the regular GS line will be delivered only but nothing says about time tourer.
Pellett

Post by Pellett »

Hi
I ordered an ultimate hybrid back in August 2022, spoke to the dealership a couple of weeks ago and was told early March 2023,but I'm not holding my breath after reading some of the comments on here.I'm also interested to know if anyone who has ordered their car back in August has had their new car delivered yet.
Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 »

I ordered my gs petrol back in august aswell. I heard the other week that it’s been built and should arrive in the dealership in the next week or two