Share order and delivery dates

All Vauxhall Astra L related discussions
Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 »

Does anyone one if it’s possible to change to contract on the car that I pre ordered from drive Vauxhall. They have a deal now for 0% finance, but think the one I agreed was 6%. I signed some documents but can’t find anything about monthly payments or interest. Thanks

MattAstra

Post by MattAstra »

My car was delivered at the dealership on Monday just gone.

I was told that they would ring me Thursday/Friday for the paperwork etc and that I was meant to be taking delivery of my Astra today, however after ringing them up yesterday the dearship has said it needs to go back to vauxhall for an update.

I've been told it will be Wednesday at the latest but not sure. :roll:

The whole process since September has been a right battle trying to get anything out of the dealer. seems I'm always the one chasing for an update.
Dani3ljam3s

Post by Dani3ljam3s »

Matt same here ! I ordered august 1st and the only
Contact I’ve had is when I’ve been in touch with them it’s completely frustrating I doubt I’ll use them again after this experience.
Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 »

I got an update from the dealer. They are just waiting for the transporter to deliver it to the dealership but they said I should have it within the month. Hopefully not waiting much longer
thenickofit

Post by thenickofit »

Dani3ljam3s wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:20 pm I ordered the GS line in electric yellow last august and I’ve been told middle to late March today ! Hoping I get the latest spec and not the red accents on dash and doors but will have to wait and see !
Bit annoyed that they've changed that. The red trim is the one thing I don't like about my GS Line. Otherwise, it's a great car
Spiral2

Post by Spiral2 »

My dealership has been in touch regarding my hybrid Ultimate - it's been built (which is good, their last estimate was June/July) and on its way over here, estimated arrival in a week or so. I was the first to order an Ultimate hybrid at my dealership, so I'd imagine it'll be one of the first of that spec to roll off the production line. (I paid for the 7kW charger option, they had to make a manual note to go with the order. I doubt that would have held things up too much).

So, assuming it comes as expected... that'll be 13½ months since ordering. I'm just glad I put the order in a bit earlier than I normally would for a new car, if mine was on its last legs I'd have been in trouble!
Command_F

Post by Command_F »

Another update to add to the list.
Ultimate hatch PHEV: ordered in July 2022 with delivery forecast as 1st March, now 22nd May. The dealership stood by the first date until it passed because Stellantis (meaning Peugeot's system and the factory?) would not give an update until then.

The dealership told me that they cannot see build slots, status etc on the Stellantis system, unlike the old Vauxhall one, so they're in the dark. I'm very surprised that they can't see this, other people's comments suggest that their dealers are better informed.
Robbo837

Post by Robbo837 »

Dealership will get the car at the start of next week and will be picking it next Friday. Took about 8 months to get the car
Command_F

Post by Command_F »

Quick update: Ultimate hatch PHEV: ordered in July 2022 with delivery forecast as 1st March, then 22nd May, now June 12.
Kippers

Post by Kippers »

Hey everyone, just wondering how you are all being given dates? My dealership says they can’t give me an update until the car arrives with them? Still no word from them as to when that might be and I’ve been given some very vague timescales of 6-9 months. Given that mine is just a petrol I would have thought it would have been sooner!

I know I’m probably being impatient but I’m a child about new cars:)