New to the Vauxhall Astra L Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rockinpieces

Post by Rockinpieces »

Hi all, I have had my astra ultimate auto for about 2 months now just passed my test the month prior to getting it so a pretty fancy first car :D I've been all over the country in it already & just ticked over 2600miles on it already lol, so far it's been greet only issues I've had is the climate control temps switching places & the hud seems to turn itself off randomly when the cars been off & restarted

Kippers

Post by Kippers »

Rockinpieces wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:04 pm Hi all, I have had my astra ultimate auto for about 2 months now just passed my test the month prior to getting it so a pretty fancy first car :D I've been all over the country in it already & just ticked over 2600miles on it already lol, so far it's been greet only issues I've had is the climate control temps switching places & the hud seems to turn itself off randomly when the cars been off & restarted
Hey I was wondering how long it took yours to arrive? I’ve ordered the same as you I think and been waiting a little while now!
Rockinpieces

Post by Rockinpieces »

Kippers wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:33 pm
Rockinpieces wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:04 pm Hi all, I have had my astra ultimate auto for about 2 months now just passed my test the month prior to getting it so a pretty fancy first car :D I've been all over the country in it already & just ticked over 2600miles on it already lol, so far it's been greet only issues I've had is the climate control temps switching places & the hud seems to turn itself off randomly when the cars been off & restarted
Hey I was wondering how long it took yours to arrive? I’ve ordered the same as you I think and been waiting a little while now!
Hey I was actually pretty lucky that I didn't really order it my dealership already had 3 cars on the way from Germany 2 base models & then my ultimate so from me reserving it it showed up about 6 weeks later