Post pictures of your Vauxhall Astra L here
Rockinpieces

Post by Rockinpieces »

Here are some photos of my astra 8-)

20230604_183937.jpg

20230604_183928.jpg

slartybardfast

Post by slartybardfast »

Hi, how are you finding the reversing camera ,and the wireless phone connection and the wireless charger ,in my ultimate they seem a bit rubbish ,phone gets hot doesn't charge much ,when wet reversing camera is useless and when dry,camera was clearer but when reversing slowly towards a car there was no visible or audio noise change that you had actually touched it ,and phone connection ,when you hit a phone dead spot it disconnects from the car too which is very annoying
Rockinpieces

Post by Rockinpieces »

slartybardfast wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:54 pm Hi, how are you finding the reversing camera ,and the wireless phone connection and the wireless charger ,in my ultimate they seem a bit rubbish ,phone gets hot doesn't charge much ,when wet reversing camera is useless and when dry,camera was clearer but when reversing slowly towards a car there was no visible or audio noise change that you had actually touched it ,and phone connection ,when you hit a phone dead spot it disconnects from the car too which is very annoying
Yeah I'd pretty much agree with you on those points the wireless charger seems rubbish I drove from Scotland to London in it & with it connected to my phone for Spotify it didn't really charge it just slowed down the discharge & made my phone roasting, as for the camera mines is great visually when dry bit pish when wet have to go with the old fashioned mirrors which is annoying, haven't had any problems with it disconnecting though at least not so far
GTKnutsford

Post by GTKnutsford »

I love the colour, it's really striking. I have the GS line and the reversing camera is brilliant. I haven't experienced the problems described in the wet and the collision warning gives both a visual (bright red colour on the screen) and audible warning when close.