I’m really loving it but have started to notice rattle coming from dash
As anyone had the same issue

MELenium2000

Post by MELenium2000 »

Hi
No, nothing from dashboard, only had the car 2 months
srscott44

Post by srscott44 »

Yes is the short answer. Mine rattles a lot and from all different places in the dash at different times. Some days it's not to bad and other days I'm thumping the dash to try and pinpoint it. Having had the centre console and some of the dash apart though I know that it is mostly held with light aluminium and plastic clips so I suspect the rest of the dash is the same.
Deanplant6

Post by Deanplant6 »

Managed to sort mine now
Was coming from back of centre speaker
I’ve wedged some foam where dash meets window pushed it right down so can’t see anything
All good now
Ant

Post by Ant »

I have an annoying rattle in or around the passenger door. I think it is one of the panels not quite clicked into place but it comes and goes but is hard to find the actual spot when driving.
kzaruz

Post by kzaruz »

Yeah I've got a little rattle on the driver door panel, or possibily somewhere near that area. Not horrendous so I've never really bothered getting it looked into.
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

Yes,, plagued with rattles. Two many different types of plastic used, every rattle is influenced by temperature of cabin. I’m a tech and work on these,, I don’t have enough time during a working shift to sort as for every rattle that is fixed another two appear. So so disappointing.
srscott44

Post by srscott44 »

Funny my rattles haven't been as bad in the past week or so. Wondered if the temp affected it but then my interior temp is generally at the same level.
Nandos23

Post by Nandos23 »

I’ve had a rattle that sounds like it’s behind the glovebox/passenger door for well over a year, I’m conditioned to hearing it all the time now!