Couple of things I’ve noticed

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Astra L
MrStrudders

Post by MrStrudders »

Not sure if it’s just mine but when I go into reverse the left hand mirror tilts right down, the right side doesn’t move as far down anyone else’s do this or is this normal for one mirror to move more downward than the other when putting into reverse.

Also the auto air conditioning physical button when pressed doesn’t cycle through the three settings auto soft normal and fast, I have to do this via the screen ? Anyone else have this.

PXProgrammer

Post by PXProgrammer »

Hello,

Yes, the new colours are definitely head turners, I have the Cobalt Blue and have had a lot of people comment on it.

The dipping mirror is operated by the drivers door switch, it can dip the left , right or neither of the mirrors depending on its position. It stays in position and will dip the selected mirror every time you go into reverse.

Yes, the auto button is only an on / off, I have to select the soft / normal or fast from the screen.
Also I can put it in auto but the AC isn't affected I have to turn this on / off manually (to demist the car, not to cool it this weather!)

Have you got the live traffic updates yet? I had to activate this from the app and it took over a month and an email to Vauxhall to get it working.

Enjoy the new car!